Shelly of Glam Natural Life shared her experience using the SheaMoisture Ammonia-Free Hair Color System in Bright Auburn.
Her results were amazing!
“I am over the moon excited as I write this post. So, I tried the SheaMoisture Ammonia-Free Hair Color System in the shade Bright Auburn over the weekend. Ok, I have never in my entire life colored my hair, so you can only imagine how scared I was. However, I put my big girl panties on and embraced the red. And I love it!
First I must say that the packaging is fun to look at. The artwork is divine! All the boxes (no matter the shade) are intriguing in design. When you open the box the contents are nicely packaged in a pretty little bag inside. Emphasis was indeed placed on packaging – I must say. This system is moisture-rich, 100% Ammonia free and sulfate free. What’s not to love?”
- Ammonia-Free so it is not as harsh on your hair as regular box color systems
- Easy to apply yourself (save your salon money)
- Decent sized shampoo, conditioners and elixir. (you can get another use out of it)
- Left my hair feeling soft and moisture
- Conditioner bottle is not squeezable so its hard to get the product out. (Work on that Shea Moisture!)
Read the rest of her review and follow her blog HERE!
Pingback: Shelly at Glam Natural Life | MyNaturalReality